If you were just as in love with Natalie Portman’s floral crown at her wedding as we were, then you’ll be happy to hear that head jewelry is back, and not just for weddings. The head jewelry you’ve seen on stars like Nicole Richie has found its home in the dog days of summer. Summertime is the time when your inner goddess comes out to play, and ethereal boho beauty is the look we love for those hot days at the beach and warm evenings outdoors. So to celebrate, we’ve found the head jewelry and hair accessories most worthy of any gypsy and sure to get envious stares from Fashion-coveteurs around you.
1. The mixed metallics of this luminous BP beaded headband will look gypsy glam atop beachy waves and a black maxi dress.
Related: Get Beach Sexy Hair Right Now At Home
2. The crown headband is our favourite trend of the moment, and this Asos crystal one is the only accessory you need other than a summer glow and a perfect crochet bikini.
3. Pin this golden goddess Topshop hair chain into upswept, effortless hair, and wear a sweet white lace dress topped with your favourite leather jacket for one of our favourite summertime date looks.
Related: Accessorize For Summer With A Chic Headscarf
4. Hippie Princesses will appreciate the sweet rosettes of this Eterie band. Wear it with high-waist shorts and an on-trend cropped bralet for your next nature stroll.
5. This Urban Outfitters gold leaf chain headwrap is on our must-have list for the sweltering days of August. We can’t wait to wear it with our beloved tribal-print maxi dress and an assortment of bangles.
What do you think of the boho hair jewelry trend?
Shop The Look: BP Beaded Headband, , Nordstrom
Shop The Look: Crystal Crown Headband, , Asos
Shop The Look: Hair chain, , Topshop
Shop The Look: Eterie Flowers Band, , Swell
Shop The Look: Goddess Chain Headwrap, , Urban Outfitters
Incoming search terms:
- hair jewelry
- jewelry for the hair